Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Raleigh DWI Attorney Blog | Intros

So, in posting my first blog post, I jumped the gun and learned that an introductory blog is normally appropriate.  I am an attorney in North Carolina who handles Raleigh Criminal Defense and Durham Criminal Defense.  In addition to Criminal Defense, I also am a Raleigh Traffic Attorney, with a special focus on handling Raleigh DWI charges and Durham DWI charges.  Since this is a focus of my practice, I thought it practical the title of the blog be Raleigh DWI attorney blog, even though my area of practice is slightly more broad. 
This blog is to serve as a way to keep my clients, as well as potential clients and the general public on the happenings in the world of DWI; specifically North Carolina DWI information.  Hopefully, if you are reading this, you will find the information that will follow as useful.
Beyond my practice, I have several interests that I try to maintain.  First and foremost is my family, I am married with no children (yet).  We have two wonderful pups we rescued, Mungo and Molly; both mutts.  I enjoy automotive restoration and fabrication, almost any outdoor activities, and when time permits, cheering on my Carolina Hurricanes.  Recently, I have even taken up Adult amateur ice hockey, which I am really enjoying.
That is all for now, please subscribe, or just check back often as I intend to keep this blog updated constantly.

Cheers!